Lambton Shores and area’s go-to electricians and electrical repair experts
Our team of licensed electricians has been servicing homes, cottages and commercial properties throughout southwestern Ontario for 40 years. During that time, we have been careful to build – and protect – a reputation of quality service and expertise.
Considering the close-knit nature of the communities we work within, there is no room for error and no allowance for the mistreatment of our valued clients. Our business has been built on Scott Allen’s considerate approach to relationship building and dedication to evolving with the times to add innovation and value to the properties we service.
For 40 years, we have been providing a wide variety of electrical services and repairs to residential, commercial and agricultural property owners.
We are proud to work in southwestern, Ontario and to service the needs of the people who live and work in the Lambton Shores and Grand Bend area. The beauty and diversity of our region means many people have many different electrical needs, and we are here to service them all. Whether you own a commercial property and work in Lambton Shores and the surrounding areas, run an agricultural business or are simply trying to enjoy your time at home, our licensed electricians are well-versed in addressing complex electrical issues and opportunities for improvement across every industry.
Reach out to Sweitzer Electric if you want to learn more about how we can support you with any of the following electrical projects:
- Rewiring: Are you planning to renovate an older property that still has aluminum or knob-and-tube wiring? Not only do these outdated electrical methods devalue your home, but they also put you and your family at risk. Updating your wiring and panels will significantly enhance your property and keep your greatest assets safe.
- Renovations: Elevating your lighting is one of the best ways to add value to your property. We love working with clients on their residential and commercial projects to enhance and brighten spaces with beautiful fixtures and thoughtful lighting techniques.
- Panel Installation: If your home or commercial property is operating on an outdated fuse box or you need to increase your service, we can install safer, more effective panels.
- Repairs: Nothing gets in the way of a great day or an effective work week than realizing one of your appliances has suddenly stopped working or you’ve blown a fuse. If you’ve run into some electrical trouble, call us and we can provide immediate help with ongoing reliability.
- New Builds: Work with an electrical team that has the skills and expertise to bring the vision of your new build to fruition. From creating the electrical plan to installing each and every fixture, we are dedicated to enhancing the look, feel and value of your new build.
- Standby Generator Systems: When running a business or a home, there is no time to waste. Keep your power on during an outage with an expertly installed standby generator system, so you never have to lose another hour – or entire fridge of food – to the consequences of lost power
- Municipal and Civil Work: Sweitzer Electric is proud to partner with municipal and civil leaders who are actively contributing to the sustainability and quality of life within our communities. From road work through to neighbourhood planning and trenching, our work is guaranteed to add significant value to the lives of your constituents.
Precision, respect and a commitment to doing the job right the first time: Work with electricians who care about keeping your lights on for the long term.
We are excited about the opportunity to apply our countless years of experience and dedication to superior craftsmanship to your electrical projects. Reach out to our team at Sweitzer Electric Inc. today and let’s figure out the how and when, so you can get back to work and life while we worry about everything else